The term 'the derma clinic' or 'us or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered
- the derma clinic
- The Coach House
- Wrinehill Road
- CW5 7NU
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The term 'booking' refers to a booking made by the user of our website either online via the
online booking system, offline via telephone, or directly in person via the derma clinic's
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It
is subject to change without notice.
used, the personal information may be stored in accordance with that set out in our
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials
found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such
information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude
liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk,
for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that
any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes,
but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is
prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these
terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to
the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links
are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify
that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject
to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The online and offline booking process is subject to the following terms:
If at any time after you have confirmed a booking with the derma clinic you need to cancel or
rearrange your booking, you agree to cancel or rearrange your booking at least 24 hours
prior to your previously arranged booking date and time. You also agree that you know how
to contact the derma clinic by visiting our contact page and that you understand your
booking can be cancelled or rearranged by contacting the derma clinic by telephone,
email, or directly by visiting the derma clinic's premises.
If you fail to cancel or rearrange your booking at least 24 hours prior to your booking date,
you agree to pay 100% of the booking fee before you can arrange any subsequent booking.
You agree to the derma clinic sending you notifications via email and/or SMS to confirm
any bookings you have recently made and to remind you of any upcoming bookings you
have made. This does not affect your privacy and is a legitimate business interest as set
the derma clinic's premises are subject to the following terms:
Should you park your vehicle on the derma clinic's premises, at any time you agree that
the derma clinic is not liable for any damage to that vehicle or any belongings contained
within it. You also agree that at any time the derma clinic is not liable for theft of that
vehicle or any belongings contained within it.
It is our ongoing aim at the derma clinic to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Please read the following information carefully before visiting us for your appointment:
- If staff develop symptoms we will self isolate immediately as per the government guidelines. We will contact all clients we have been in contact with
- If you experience any of the symptoms of COVID-19 please cancel your booking. If you develop symptoms after you have booked your appointment please cancel your appointment.
- If you do need to self isolate ensure it is for the full recommended time and do not rebook an appointment until your symptoms have gone
- If you experience symptoms after visiting us please inform us immediately
- If you feel you are high risk please do not book an appointment
Changes to operation
- On booking your appointment please complete the consultation before you arrive. This will be sent via SMS
- All services are on a strict appointment only basis
Arriving at the clinic
- We are operating a locked door policy. Please wait in your vehicle until your therapist waves you in to the clinic
- Please arrive on time for your appointment
- Please leave any unnecessary items in your car
- We are limiting the amount of staff and clients that are in the building at one time. Please come alone to your appointment
- Children are not permitted to enter the clinic
Within the clinic
- Upon entering the clinic please sanitise your hands and put on the face mask provided. You are not permitted to bring own face mask
- Please keep your face mask on until you are ready to leave the clinic
- You will be asked to place your personal items in a basket to carry to the treatment room
- Please do not touch your personal belongings once your hands are sanitised
- We will provide PPE for our therapist to wear during your appointment
- Your therapist will wash their hands before and after your treatment
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands before you leave the treatment room
- Before you leave the clinic we will ask you to dispose of your face mask in the clinical waste bin at reception
- Please do not bring any food or drinks in to the clinic
What we'll be doing
- Our therapists have strict cleaning guidelines to follow throughout the day, paying particular attention to touch zones such as door handles, toilet flush, card machine and treatment couches
- More time has been booked for treatments and turn around time
- All retail and treatment room products have been kept to a minimum
- Our therapists uniforms will remain in the clinic where they will be freshly laundered each day
- Your appointment may be performed by a different therapist if your therapist is off sick or has COVID-19 symptoms
- We will ensure we keep in line with government guideline as and when it changes
Thank you for your cooperation and your continued support.